Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Potion Bottles

Halloween is my favorite holiday! I love all of the decorations and would go broke if I bought everything I came across. I decided to make several pieces myself for little to no cost! Here are a few of my recent projects! Enjoy!

 
Potion Bottles:
These can be very pricy for what you get in the stores. I saved 30 beer bottles from one weekend's football  party! I soaked them in warm water over night to remove the labels. I painted them white, black, and grey then created labels in publisher and mode podge them onto the bottles. I finished the look with corks purchased from Micheals. The corks came in a pack of 20 for $4. I was able to cut them in two and had just enough for my project!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I also found some Harry Potter labels from another Pinterest post
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment